WikiTrader Scam Review
Ladies and Gentleman, today we will introduce another scam making a lot of victims: WikiTrader App Scam.
If you have been invited to try the WikiTrader App, avoid it…. it’s a Scam, be warned! We have reviewed this trading software,there is a whole lot of evidence that we can share with you in this review.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
WikiTrader Scam is kind of similiar as Profits Eternity Scam as they are using a woman as the CEO sweet talking in hope to increase their chance to scam you.
Also, the sad thing is that a lots of top review website are suggesting this WikiTrader Scam software. They have probably been paid off, by WikiTrader Scam app in order to lure you and rip you off…
- Kelly Walace, fake CEO of WikiTrader App. Well Kelly Walace is just an actress. The funny thing is that now those scam artists seems to use more and more woman trying to lure you in their trap in order to steal your money. This Kelly Walace looks suspicious, and even the things she say don’t really add up. We were promised by her that she was going to reveal a secret which the rich folks didn’t want the public to gain access to. Unfortunately, it turned out that she was only taking us for a ride. Instead of giving us the promised secret, she kept flaunting wealth and telling us to imagine all the money in our bank accounts every morning. Also, in WikiTrader Scam promotion video, they are not really showing how their software works. Actually they are not showing it at all !
- Kelly Walace, fake CEO of WikiTrader App Scam is telling you that all the users make at least 35,000 USD per months and that some are already millionaires. But as you can see bellow, WikiTrader is 2 months old … simple mathematical question is to ask yourself ” How is it possible to be millionaire within 2 months if on average we make 35,000 USD per months”…
- Ohh….now Kelly Walace from WikiTrader scam says that the average users make 12,000 USD per days…. another lie and bullshit created number!
- Same strategies as per others scams! Bling Bling, nice car, fake rolex (probably bought off 10 bucks off the street), jet… in order to make you dream to have same luxury lifestyle. But all is fake and probably rented off for the day they made their scam promotion video for WikiTrader App.
- OhOhOh … who is there? Is it Madison Clark from FastCash.Biz … another scam auto trading software? Yes it IS. As you can see, WikiTrader Scam secret team are also a bunch of paid actors for the promotion of this scam.
- On WikiTrader Scam website, there is no ink of any customer support or software. There is just a bunch of fake testimonials probably used for others scam software. Only words and pictures taken from internet. No actual proof that they are real.
As you can see, the picture they used to make up their first testimonials is coming from an online image database and have already been used by other websites. We didn’t waste our time trying to find the other ones, but no doubt they are fake testimonials too.
- They added up a countdown on the top of their WikiTrader Scam website, to give you more pressure to join their scam ASAP. But if you refresh their website page, the countdown will refresh too…. how ridiculous is it ?
We quickly realized that Kelly Walace was killing time while also trying to sort of hypnotize her audience with fake promises. For the whole promotional video, she was also playing the game of reverse psychology to convince her audience that WikiTrader App was different, and that it could do for you as promised.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.