SnapCash Binary SCAM Review
You are either about to fall victim to the Snapcash Binary scam, or you have already lost your money using Snapcash Binary.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
Snapcash Binary is pretty similar to the VirtNext scam. We are even suspicious that Snapcash Binary may have been created by VirtNext.
- If you look at their video, you can clearly see that “Austin Ford” the person who created the software is an actor. First of all, for the first few minutes of the video, we can see that he is reading what he is saying – exactly like an actor but less professional. He is also acting like you are SO LUCKY to find Snapcash Binary.
Austin Ford is also luring you by showing you that he is driving a nice Austin Martin car (probably rented for the day), acting like he is some kind of rich CEO. They are doing this in order to scam you and robe your money!
Don’t you find it suspicious that this guy name is Austin and in the video he is driving an Austin Martin ?
- He is also displaying his bank account balance of 12,000,000 US$. However as he is saying, he is making 100,000 US$ everyday, so why his bank account balance is “only” 12 million US$ ? If the software is 4 years old, he is supposed to have a balance well over that.
- Fake Testimonials. On their website, you can clearly see that all the testimonials are fake and that they got the picture from internet and just wrote the testimonials themselves. For the persons in the video acting like Austin Ford got them in the street, taught them how to use the software and made thousands of dollars in a day, they are also actors.
- If you look at their website, they don’t have any client support contact and no information at all about the Snapcash Binary’ software.
Most of the of binary option brokers are unlicensed scams! Here on BinaryScamAdvisor we are only promoting genuine and safe brokers. Stay away from Snapcash Binary. Also, you should be careful when you are reading reviews on any website. Again, BinaryScamAdvisor team is committed to provide you with reliable information and to promote only safe & secure brokers.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
- #1 Regulated Broker - CySEC Licence
- $10 Minimum Deposit
- Maximum Return 92% (On winning trades)
- Assets : 70+
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.