Prove My Profits Scam Review
Prove My Profits Scam is one of the newest scam launched in December 2016 to find victims.
- Prove My Profits is a recycled version of Polygraph Millionaire scam using the same lie detector bullshit which was launched few months ago but that is outdated today. However this old scam made a lots of victims so please be careful and don’t fall for this scam !
- Prove My Profits Scam managed to corrupt a lots of famous website. Indeed they corrupted some “top” binary options review website to put them as “safe & reliable software” in order to get positive recommendations and there more victims ! But it’s all corruption and bullshit, Prove My Profits is a Scam !
- Prove My Profits Scam are using some bullshit “lie detector system” which is funny because they are trying to make themselves different and more honest from other scams. But this is just bullshit. We know nothing about this system and it’s easy to manipulate or fake it ! Don’t believe it.
- No proper information about the Prove My Profits software, company or support at all on their website. Just a “simple” website page as most of the scams.
- Daniel Wilkins says that the Prove My Profits software has not lost a single trade so far. He affirms that anyone with or without experience are welcome. Anyone can make a profit of minimum $7000 per week. The told estimated minimum figure for a week is $50,000. Daniel Wilkins brags and says that the Prove My Profits Scam has made $5 Million for him. This he tries to validate by undergoing a bullshit lie detector test.
- The guy Daniel Wilkins is claiming to be the CEO of Prove My Profits that back in the day, he was working for the “others scams” and was a “good guy” but now with Prove My Profits software, he became a “good guy”. He is trying to shoot the others scams talking about their rented house, paid actors etc… but it’s funny because Prove My Profits software is one of them !
- We tried to find some news or information about Daniel Wilkins CEO of Prove My Profits but you guess …. nothing about him !
- Prove My Profits software is delivering fake promises and shattered dreams by telling you that “how lucky you are” to find their system because there is only 50 spots available and probably hundreds of peoples watching so you should hurry up and deposit your money before you miss your spot ! That is total crap and bullshit in order to get your money ASAP and make you fail as a victim.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.