Passive Income Bot SCAM Review
Let’s take a look at a relatively new scam called Passive Income Bot Scam.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
Somehow, this scam is not reviewed by many top websites. The reason is that Passive Income Bot is been promoted positively by many top reviewers in the binary options trading industry (mainly because they are liars and corrupts).
Passive Income Bot is claiming that they are offering you a way to make money with an automatic software in the binary options trading. Passive Income Bot are even claiming to be like “a private ATM machine” which is really a big joke. We know that their goal is just to take all your money and dry you empty. They are using the same method as others scams with a bullshit video, ugly website and fake promises.
- Passive Income Bot was created by Carl Razinski and Mark Foster. Carl Razinski says that he is a former math teacher, who realized one day that all that math stuff can be applied to binary options trading and money-making activity. With the help of MIT dropout Mark Foster he created a software able to trade consistently with up to 85% winning rate. Typical backstory for a scam auto trading software.
If you search for Carl Razinski and Mark Foster on internet, you will not find anything related to them except their fake identities related to this Passive Income Bot scam. Most of the auto trading software are using this method to create fake names and identities for their video. Usually the persons doing those videos are actor rented on site such Fiverr etc.
- Video photoshoped. Passive Income Bot scam promotion video is photoshoped and fake video as you can see below.
- Passive Income Bot software is also making fake testimonials from actors or unknown Facebook page. This is something that many scam “artist” auto trading software are using. Do not believe or trust them !
- Fake icons on Passive Income Bot scam website. If you try to click on support it will give you no details, it will just re-direct you on Passive Income Bot main (and only) website page. Passive Income Bot website is also using fake security icons for make you believe that their website is reliable and secure which is not!
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
- #1 Regulated Broker - CySEC Licence
- $10 Minimum Deposit
- Maximum Return 92% (On winning trades)
- Assets : 70+
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.