Option Bot 3.0 Scam Review
Option Bot 3.0 is a new version of Option Bot 2 (2014) and Option Bot 1 (2012).
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
What you should know is that Option Bot 3.0 is not a fully automated trading robot. It will not execute trades automatically on behalf of the trader. It is just a semi-automatic trader which will provide you with a number of signals of trades available, which in turn the trader may have to take manually.
Actually we tried to find some information about Option Bot 3.0 but we couldn’t find that much :
- Previous versions of Option Bot (Option Bot 2.0 & Option Bot 1.0) were available the previous years. We found many bad reviews about those 2 versions of Option Bot and not so many positive reviews.
- We can’t find any true or concrete information about Option Bot 3.0 and who are the peoples / company behind it.
- If you go on Option Bot 3.0 website, you can’t find information about the software and the company itself. There are no labels for the software and if you click on “Brokers” or “Setting” it won’t work and just refresh the Option Bot 3.0 website main page.
- Option Bot 3.0 is just offering Binary Options trading via 15 currency. They are not offering more options…
- Which broker are them working with ? We tried to find an answer by simply clicking on their “Brokers” tab, but this tab is not working probably because they don’t want traders to see that they are only working with unregulated or even blacklisted brokers. If they were working with CySEC regulated brokers just like BinaryOptionAutoTrading, they would brag about it on their website for sure ! Alack of transparency concerning their linked brokers is definitely a red flag in our opinion.
While we cannot say with full certainty at this time that Option Bot 3.0 is a scam, we do not recommend this trading system to anyone who is serious about trading binary options. There have been far too many negative reviews and customer complaints regarding this system.
We strongly advise that you opt for a more trustworthy trading system.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.