InsideOption Scam Review
InsideOption is another broker scam operating in the binary option traders market.
- InsideOption is a binary options broker owned by The Masters Associaton, LTD. This broker is not CySEC regulated and doesn’t have any operating license. The broker is built on the SpotOption platform. InsideOption operating without any license should be a big red flag for you and you should stay far away from this broker. Brokers operating without any license can just freely scam you without getting punished by the law.
- InsideOption website does not have any security for your payments process etc. They don’t have any protection that guaranty that all your payments will be processed safely. This is the first thing I am looking whenever I am shopping, trading with brokers or simply browsing any website … but InsideOption does not even have one. I mean this is the basic for any company dealing with financial information of their clients… another big red flag guys.
- InsideOption is linked to many scams including Insured Profits, Free Money System or Binadroid 2. Would you deal with something linked to confirmed scam? I won’t!
- Many reviews from top binary option forums about traders who have been scammed off by InsideOption. Theses reviews are not fake and they are true. If it was few reviews without much information, ok we can think that they are fake … but we found so many reviews with deep information that make them look legit.
- InsideOption does not offer a demo trading account. All serious brokers will ALWAYS offer a demo to their traders in order to test their software, assets etc. But InsideOption doesn’t and the reason is simple … InsideOption is a scam broker.
- Regulation : What we look for in binary option brokers to determine if they are a LEGIT broker or a scam broker is very simple. Are they licensed by a serious regulation body such as the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) ?
When checking InsideOption in December 2016, we found out that they do NOT have a broker license.
When you pick a binary options broker it is always important to check their regulation status in order to find a valid licence. Otherwise, you better stay away from it.
- InsideOption website doesn’t look professional at all. No information about the company or their software … even some imagine are not showing on… It looks that InsideOption is just so busy trying to scam off brokers and that they are not really focussing on their product.
We can say that InsideOption is a scam broker and shouldn’t be trusted. They are not regulated, too many bad reviews and not professional. That’s enough and you should run far away from this garbage broker.
You have been scammed by this broker ?
Claim a chargeback now !
Don’t panic. There is actually a way to recover your funds thanks to a group of experts who are able to give you a more effective way to fight back to recover your money after being scammed.
However, you can only start a chargeback process under certain conditions :
- you deposited the funds to the broker by credit card or debit card and the deposit amount is over $3,000.
- you deposited the funds to the broker by bank transfer and the deposit amount is over $20,000.
Start a new chargeback process and get your money back by clicking the button below.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries :
USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of
risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.