Fintech Limited Scam Review
FinTech Limited is a dangerous scam that appeared online around April 2016.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
FinTech Limited scam is pretty similar to other scam with all the same lies and manipulations.
Fintech Limited Fake CEO
- The self-named owner of FinTech Limited, Daniel Roberts, says that he was the boss of a Technology Company about 18 months ago, and then one of his employee “Ben”, got into financial difficulties trading the stock market and then Daniel Roberts, got a clever idea to create and develop the FinTech scam software. Well that’s all fake and lies! He is saying this story for manipulate you and make you believe it’s true for have you register with FinTech Limited scam!
- How the software is working? Daniel Roberts, fake owner of FinTech Limited scam tells you that the software works by creating multiple trades on binary option market. What is this? He is not even showing anything related to his software in the promotional video of FinTech Limited scam. This is really nonsense and lame…
- The company FinTech Limited doing trading business does not exist. We looked all over internet for this company name with Daniel Roberts as CEO … but we can’t find anything.
- They wrote copyright 2014-2016 on FinTech Limited website. They are also claiming that FinTech Limited been running for years. But the website was created on the 29/01/2016. This is another red flag to take into consideration.
- FinTech Limited scam website is displaying the usual popup scam as per other scams.
- In FinTech Limited scam promotional video, they are showing the usual fancy stuff for make traders envy them and subscribe to their scam thinking they would become rich (expensive cars, boat, fancy life)…
Fintech Limited Fake Testimonials
- Fake testimonials from actors / fake users of FinTech Limited scam. Nothing can actually prove that they used the software and won that amount of money. This is usual displaying stuff in this kind of scam.
- If you take a look at FinTech Limited scam website, you will notice that no customer support contact or relevant information about FinTech Limited are available. The reason? FinTech Limited does not exist and is just a scam!
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
- #1 Regulated Broker - CySEC Licence
- $10 Minimum Deposit
- Maximum Return 92% (On winning trades)
- Assets : 70+
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.