The Brit Method Scam Review
Today we will review one of the top binary trading scam of the moment which is The Brit Method.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
This scam can be found on brmethodprofit.com as their original domain BritMethod.com has probably been shut down by their hosting.
The Brit Method already exist under different name. Actually, we confirmed 3 others scams / website similar to The Brit Method.
They are Aussie Method (which we already reviewed in the past), the Canuck Method (for Canadians) and the Saffa Method (for South Africa residents). On these websites, you will see the same face of a smiling man with flags of the respective countries behind as background images. But don’t get fooled. This guy doesn’t actually exist as this is just picture stolen from imgbuddy.com.
Here is the original one :
Originally called the Aussie Method, this scam has been regurgitated many times, due to the terrible reputation it has managed to acquire.
The owner, who goes by the name of Jason Taylor if you are in the UK, Jake Manson for Canadian visitors and Jake Pertu if you are Australian!
- The Brit Method promises are ridiculous…
“I want you to make hundreds of thousands of dollars in the next 30 days!”
“I’ll pay you $10,000 hard cash right out of my own pocket if you fail to make money with my software”
Then there is the claim that “copies are running out so you should secure your spot now”. However, there is no backwards counter, so nothing to back up this claim!
Their claimed accuracy levels of 97% are unheard of the binary option industry.
- Fake testimonials : All those testimonials are fake, and they just used people pictures from internet websites such as Fiverr.com. And of course, for every fake testimonial you see, you will be able to find many, many more testimonials of people who have lost money using this The Brit Method scam system.
- The Brit Method is claiming to be free, to get access to their binary trading system, you will have to pay an initial deposit of $350. However, even after paying this deposit, you will still not get access to the system! Why? Because IT DOESN’T EXIST and IT’S A SCAM !
- It makes a lot of false claims on their website in the form of fake bank account screenshots, and fake actors doing fake testimonies. Overall the whole website is a lure to get users to deposit on their software… and lose it… forever.
The Brit Method is a scam and stay away from it. If you want some advice on how to avoid scams, we suggest you to take a look at our last news : How to spot a scam ?
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
- #1 Regulated Broker - CySEC Licence
- $10 Minimum Deposit
- Maximum Return 92% (On winning trades)
- Assets : 70+
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.