30K in 30 Days Information
|Name||30K in 30 Days|
|Creation Date||November 2017|
|Fake CEO||Joey Altair|
|Fake Expected Income||$1,000 Per Day|
30K in 30 Days Details
30K in 30 Days is a scam software like Quandum Code, Tesler App and Cloud Trader. 30K in 30 Days was supposedly created by Joey Altair and released in November 2017, which claims that it can make you earn $1,000 Per Day.
In fact, this is just a new scam software which uses the same scam platform as a lot of other scams on the market. The only difference with the other scams is the logo and their software colors.
30K in 30 Days Regulation
Keep in mind that the most important question you need to ask yourself to keep you safe when choosing a trading robot is : Will this software link my account to regulated brokers or not ?
The main problem with that kind of scams, which can be considered as a huge red flag, is that they will link your account to unregulated brokers. Keep in mind that if you deal with unregulated brokers, you can be sure that not only you won’t be able to withdraw your money when you ask for it, but you won’t be able to file a complaint to a regulation authority when it happens.
30K in 30 Days is only working with unregulated or even blacklisted brokers. That means none of the proposed brokers on this software holds a valid regulation licence from a regulation authority. In other words, every cents deposited on this software should be considered as lost. Don’t get fooled !
The Sad Reality
- All the testimonials you can find on their video and website has been made using actors and stolen pictures from the internet.
- The software they will make you use is in reality designed to make you lose your deposit as quick as possible. Then, they share your money with the unregulated broker they linked your account to.
- We’ve read and received a lot of complaints of traders who have been scammed by this fake software.
- You won’t make money with 30K in 30 Days.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS.
- #1 Regulated Broker - CySEC Licence
- $10 Minimum Deposit
- Maximum Return 92% (On winning trades)
- Assets : 70+
Please disable AdBlock before visiting IQOption.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.