Utrader Scam Review
Utrader is a broker from whom we are not seen many website talking about but it have come under our radar due to their “growing popularity”.
Actually, most of the reviews we found about Utrader are from the top websites, promoting him as a good broker for you to trade your money with probably because they have been corrupted and paid off for doing it.
However this is not the reality, and as an honest review website, we will make list our comments about Utrader :
- Utrader is not promoted by any financial authority. Basically, it means that if you deposit your money with Utrader and that they scam your off … it is your fault and not theirs. You will have no power to complain to any authority or anyone as it will be your fault to deal with unregulated brokers. However, if you deposit your money with regulated brokers such 24Option or IQ Option, you can file an official complain if you have any problem with them (which will unlikely not happen).
- So Utrader not been regulated by any financial body is a red flag.
- Utrader are displaying fake / useless logos on their website. Those labels are totally worthless and don’t mean anything. They are just displaying them for “display purpose” but it is just useless.
- Utrader transactions are not secured. Utrader website is not secured. How unprofessional is it for a trader? All serious brokers where you will deposit your money will at least have SSL Security for their website… this is the STRICT MINIMUM for any professional and good broker. But it seems that Utrader doesn’t care.
- There is no much information about Utrader software, company and support. This is really weird and a lack of good sense from Utrader. We are really not encouraging you to trade your money with a broker not been full open and displaying all their information.
For all the information above, we are really not suggesting you to deal with Utrader. They are a fake broker and not professional. Depositing your money on their platform is a big risk that you are taking of not seen your money ever and not have any power of action. We would therefore recommend that you deal with regulated brokers such 24Option or IQ Option.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below.