Satellite Trader SCAM Review
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
- Richard Heffner is the founder and CEO of Satellite Trade Software. He may convince you to join their binary options trading platform by explaining every single detail about their scheme.
However, Richard Heffner is not just known as the “reputable” CEO of Satellite Trade Software, but also for being the popular actor behind online scam software GPS Trader. Richard Heffner is an imagined personality and someone who does not exist. He is an actor paid to project any image conceived by scammers. Richard Heffner was used in previous online binary options trading scams. In all the videos Richard Heffner appears, he obviously uses different names and narrates different stories, but with the same theme- he will make you millions if you sign up with them….
- Richard Heffner, Ceo of Satellite Trader Scam claims to have made 27 random people millionaires, and 10 further people who signed up with him recently are already making $20,000 per day. There are no live testimonials, but in the middle of the marketing video, Richard reads out the names of the people who are now making a minimum of $20000 per day. As he reads out the names, there are interruptions of live updates of the number of ‘spots’ remaining on his program.. All the testimonials are fake and used as a marketing tool to lure unsuspecting binary options traders.
- Satellite Trader Software newly scam website has been online for only 2 weeks as you can see below. That is a clear prove of unprofessionalism and full lies from Satellite Trader scam scheme.
- Satellite Trader Software can’t offer you any customer support. You are just a victim to them. Like all the other scammers, the Satellite Trader team is only willing to engage with you after you become their member. In simple terms, support is offered after you have been scammed, of course, with the sole reason to determine if they can rip you off further.
- There are also fake icons on Satellite Trader Scam Software website. Those icons means nothing and are just lies.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS. Do not register on any broker if you are a resident of one of these countries.