Quantum Code SCAM Review
Today we will talk about another “funny” scam still going on which is Quantum Code Scam.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
The Quantum Code Scam is no different from the other scams. It’s just another typical binary options scam that tries to trap innocent binary options traders having no idea of what they are doing.
The scam is targeted to the traders that have little to no experience with binary options and scams.
- The Quantum Code website is relatively new. They are using fake icons with antivirus trying to make you believe that their website is safe & secure.
- They are also putting fake banners with “184 peoples on this page” and “1 VIP spots available” to make you think that their website is famous and that you are so LUCKY that 1 vip spot is left and you should hurry to catch it.
- Fake promises. Telling you that from $250 you can make $50,000 a week. No such safe & reliable auto trading software can achieve this with such a small deposit. So what about a fake scam lying software such Quantum Code ?
- The Quantum Code Scam is claiming that they are making profits since 2006 are impossible as this software didn’t even exist back then, not only that, but if it had been as successful as they claim, we would have heard about it by now. There is zero proof, zero transparency, and zero chance of profits.
- The CEO, Michael Crawford is a fake name. He is an actor used for others promotional videos just like that “Robert” later on the video.
- Fake testimonials: You will notice that his “genius technician” is another actor, that you may know under the name of Austin Ford, from the Snapcash binary scam.
The Quantum Code Scam is just another scam which you should avoid at all cost.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS. Do not register on any broker if you are a resident of one of these countries.