Qbits Mega Profit System SCAM Review
Do not join the Qbits Mega Profit System, it’s scam.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
The Qbits Mega Profit scam is a very easy scam to spot. Its creator made it very obvious to spot it for the following reasons:
- The scammer that decided to create the Qbits Mega Profit System App is called Jeremy Hart. As per others scams, we decided to google his name and of course we couldn’t find any information about him. Jeremy Hart doest not exist and is just a made up name to introduce the scam software Qbits Mega Profit System. They probably paid the services of this Jeremy Hart as an actor for few hundred bucks.
- Pressure tactic: According to Qbits Mega Profit System there are only 30 spots left to join their software and make you rich. But in fact, there is an infinite number left, they are just saying like this for giving you the impression to hurry for deposit your money with them and been scammed. If you choose to visit Qbits Mega Profit System website tomorrow, next week, next month, or you just refreshing their website page, you will notice that there were still be the same number of spots left. You are not missing out on anything!
- The Qbits Mega Profit scam website says that their App can reach up to 97.5% trading accuracy. This is a percentage that is highly impossible right now. The majority of auto trading software available provide an approximately trading accuracy of 83% or 85% at the most.
- On Qbits Mega Profit System website, you will notice fake testimonials. One testimonial comes from Krisiti Andreson, who made more than $100,000 USD in just three months. This is a total lie bullshit. This woman is an actor, an actor that you can hire on the fiverr.com. Another thing, the background is a green screen so that you can think she is talking to you from an airplane, but that is not true. If she has made so much money, ‘where is the proof?’ We seem to come across a lot of auto-trading robots that have a lot of blah, blah, and blah stamped on them, but there is absolutely no proof that can back up their claims.
- When it comes to the customer service that the Qbits Mega Profit System’s scam team provides, it simply does not exist. We sent them an email that asked them if they had proof regarding their 97.5% trading accuracy statement, but we haven’t receive any reply up to today. I guess we will never receive one, as the Qbits Mega Profit System method is nothing more than a scam.
- Qbits Mega Profit System scam team is also displaying fake labels on their website in order to make you, traders trust them and then lose your money. Those labels does not exist and are total bullshit.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below.