Profit Replicator Scam Review
The Profit Replicator app scam is one of the newest binary option automated systems to hit the market. Actually, Profit Replicator Scam was already previously online under the name Auto Profit Replicator which was also a scam… so they are kind of “sister scam”.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
- The Profit Replicator Scam didn’t even hire such an actor. All they have is a voice narrator, who claims to be someone called Michael Griffin, an expert, who used to work on Wall Street.
- So how come someone could trust only a voice without a real face? It’s really unprofessional and so stupid from The Profit Replicator…
- Trough The Profit Replicator promotional video, they are making unrealistic promises suck they will pay you $2,000 by PayPal as soon as you will open an account with them, that he can make you rich at least $30,000 per months, blablabla… no real proof of what he is talking about.
- Michael Griffin from Profit Replicator, while promising the world, is showing us 2 screen shot of his bank account. 1 screen where his bank account balance is 1Million and then another one 4Million. Did he win 3 million within 5 minutes of the video? They are really joking…
- Profit Replicator is claiming that their software is 100% accurate. First of all you should know that a 100% accuracy software is not available on the market and will never be available !
- Profit Replicator ‘s website is online since 18/10/2016. No point to put your money with such a new software.
- Fake testimonial on The Profit Replicator website. No proof it’s actual real people
- Profit Replicator is saying that the access to this Profit Replicator App is free. This is zero cost investment on your part as you can download the app for free and start using the auto trader immediately. You are supposed just to download the app and set the replicator to auto trade. The truth however is that you are required to pay at least $250 in order to unlock the trading mode of the program which means that it isn’t free at all. In addition, there is a pro version of the robot, which requires another payment to be made. And of course you will never see color of your money ever again!
You should avoid dealing with The Profit Replicator ugly scam!
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS. Do not register on any broker if you are a resident of one of these countries.