Orion Code SCAM Review
The Orion Code is a new scam that appeared recently on the market.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
Orion Code scam is pretty similar to “Quantum Code“. You can see they have the same website, same video (with a jet, CEO etc.) and same dialogues. Basically, this is the same scam with a different name and different actors.
Orion Code Fake CEO
- The CEO of the Orion Code, Edward Robinson claim that he is known on Forbes and known in the Wall Street finance world. But if you look at all the magazines that Forbes published, there is no Edward Robinson. However, what we know is that Edward Robison is an actor named Jeff Gorham from ProfileTheatre.org. You should be aware that most of the scams are hiring actors for make their software have “legitimacy”.
- Fake promises : Orion Code are promising you that you can make $10,000 to $100,000 in a day. With such shady auto trading software, how are you supposed to make so much money in a legitimate way?
- The Orion Code website is relatively new. They are using fake icons with antivirus trying to make you believe that their website is safe & secure. However you will notice that their website is pretty similiar to Quantum Code Scam.
- Orion Code is also putting fake banners with “184 peoples on this page” and “1 VIP spots available” to make you think that their website is famous and that you are so LUCKY that 1 vip spot is left and you should hurry to catch it. Check the image up and you will see it’s pretty similar to Quantum Code Scam.
Orion Code Fake Testimonials
- Fake testimonials : As per her “Scam Sister” Quantum Code, the Orion Code is using fake testimonials to promote their fake product. They are just actors and liars.
The Orion Code Software by Edward Robinson is a SCAM and we had to BLACKLIST it in our in-depth and unbiased review. The software is promoted by crafty affiliate marketers and will steal your money since. Do not trust them! They are exactly the same scam as per Quantum Code Scam!
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS. Do not register on any broker if you are a resident of one of these countries.