Millionaire Blueprint SCAM Review
Millionaire Blueprint scam has been around for some times now but under different versions. Actually, this is one of the biggest and dumbest scam linked to binary options auto trading software that has been online.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
Millionaire Blueprint corrupted some famous and well known review specialized website. This is the main reason why Millionaire Blueprint scam is still going on and making victims every day.
Millionaire Blueprint scam is using the “same same but not different” that auto trading software scam are using:
- Millionaire Blueprint is promising you a “get rich quick” scheme. As per the other scams, they are saying that you will get millionaire very fast and that Millionaire Blueprint software will change your life forever. You are so lucky to land on their video blablabla. This is just a fake video with a fake CEO as he is an actor.
- Millionaire Blueprint is also displaying fake testimonials along their video, saying that they are millionaire and you should trust Millionaire Blueprint software system. Of course, this is not true but this is rubbish – get off as quick as possible from this video as it can cost you all your money.
- Millionaire Blueprint scam promotion video is promising you that you can be a millionaire within 3 months with only a $200 deposit. Really? How could it be possible? It’s all bullshit and lies!
- Millionaire Blueprint website is ugly and no information at all is given about the company, the software or any customer contact support.
- Millionaire Blueprint scam is pushing you to deposit your money (actually lose your money) with them as quick as possible. For example, they say that they will offer you a $500 bonus if you sign up with them today!
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS. Do not register on any broker if you are a resident of one of these countries.