Lucrosa Scam Review
Lucrosa is a scam that have been online for months now but it seems this scam software is still making victims, so we decided to make a review:
- John Lucrosa claims that his software can make you win $210,000 a month and that there are only 20 spots left so you should hurry and join his software. This is just a scam guys and a hired actor. Do not believe any word he is saying and do not trade with Lucrosa software!
- As most of the other scams, Lucrosa is pushing you to get your e-mail and name details. This is for having you in their database and therfore they will be able to harass you and send you tons of mails in order to get you trading with their scam software! Actually, they are repeating 3 times to enter your name and e-mail “bellow their video”. It’s kind of weird that they ask for your details all along their promotion video … isn’t it?
- In Lucrosa scam software promotional video, John Lucrosa, the fake CEO of Lucrosa software is going to random people and acting like they have won a lots of money blabla… this is bullshit and fake guys. All the people playing in Lucrosa promotional video are just hired actors.
- If you go on Lucrosa scam website, you won’t find much information about the scam software, John Lucrosa or the Lucrosa company itself. The reason is that they are all not real and just fake in order to scam you off!
- Lucrosa website is displaying some “testimonials”. Those testimonials are fake and a lure. They are not real persons, just stock photos.
We believe that Lucrosa scam is similar to Lexington Code scam . We even believe that they are the same people behind both scams! So guys be careful!
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below.