Lexington Code Scam Review
Today we will talk about the newest scam available on the market: Lexington Code.
If you believe that Lexington Code is a gift from the Gods and that it is going to make you rich! Wake up and think otherwise because Lexington Code is a poison gift and going to broke you!
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
Lexington Code trading software purpose is not to make you win money, but to make you lose everything you have so read this review before using them
- Michael Lexington claims to be the COO and Co-Founder of Lexington Code with a very rich background in business & Barry Storyk claims to be the other co-founder which coded this software scam… Well this is all fake and bullshit. There is no Michael Lexington or Barry Storyk or even Lexington Code software! It’s all lies, actors and fake promises. We tried to find some information about those guys and this company on internet/linkedin/facebook but guess what …. NOTHING!
- Lexington Code Scam is being promoted by all the top binary options trading website (we will not name them here but you know about whom we are talking about…). The reason is that they may be corrupted and that they are taking commission from Lexington Code. But don’t be blind … Lexington Code is a scam and the only purpose of this software is to take your money.
- Lexington Code tells that they are making $500 to $5000 a day for the last 6 months. But their website is registered only from 11/10/2016 which is 1 month… big reg flag … right?
- Lexington Code fake founders but actors have a British accent, so we conclude that Lexington Code scam “promotional clip” is targeting mainly British, Irish etc. The clip itself was probably filmed in UK.
- Lexington Code software scam want to make you use their software with “TradeXtra broker“. But you know what? TradeXtra is an unregulated broker… it doesn’t have any trading license and has a lots of bad reviews about been a shady broker and a scam!
- In Lexington Code video review, they are don’t say much information about their company or the software itself … but they didn’t forget to mention that in order to make big money (you won’t) you have to deposit $250. This is a fake promise and just a big red flag pushing you to deposit as fast as possible in order to keep your deposit in their pocket.
- You will notice that on Lexington Code website, they are not displaying any information about their company, the software, any customer support etc… but they displayed the window “Enter Your Name and your Email” more than 2 times. Why? In order to have your information in their database and to spam your mail with their scam offers… but AVOID IT and don’t type anything!
Ok guys. I hope that you got it and you will avoid this shitty Lexington Code scam. This is just bullshit and it will make you lose your money … stay away from that garbage and don’t listen to top review websites.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS. Do not register on any broker if you are a resident of one of these countries.