Freedom Circle Scam Review
The Freedom Circle is a shady scam auto trading software who is still doing victims at this day.
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
- Kyle Stanford is of course fake CEO of Freedom Circle. He claims that he is an ex-professor in economics, without even mentioning the schools where he worked. We can’t find more information relating to his career as this is just a fake name, with a random title. First red flag!
- The Freedom Circle scam website is full of fake testimonials and reviews trying to make them look more serious and give them an edge to scam you. These testimonials and reviews were faked because we couldn’t get access to the people who actually wrote these things. Normally, real testimonials are written by people who have real social media pages. In the case of those who claim to be members of the Freedom Circle system, things are different. Second red flag…
- Freedom Circle scam is a typical trading robot used by other fraudulent vendors to rip off unsuspecting traders. We have checked and verified and this is the same app used by another scam called Profit Maximizer which is another scam.
- Freedom Circle put random image about customer support. They just put a picture of a phone but didn’t write any phone number. If the company is serious, they will always put correct informations …. but it seems Freedom Circle didn’t…. another red flag.
- The Freedom Circle website put an image with random anti-virus icons and the typical sentences “YOU WILL WIN SO MUCH MONEY EVERYDAY AND BECOME SO RICH”. All scams software put trying to catch you and run away with your money.
The Freedom Circle software Is Scam!! Avoid it at all cost!
Verdict : SCAM
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below