FastCash Biz SCAM Review
FastCash Biz is a binary option trading scam launched in September 2015. They have just revamped it and relaunched it as Fast Cash 2.0 (still a scam).
Don’t let this software scam discourage you. If you want to trade binary options, try BinaryOptionAutoTrading to trade safely, surely and in a great environment. They are the ONLY safe automated software available on the automated binary option trading market at the moment.
FastCash Biz scam is mainly promoting their scam trough a “good” video. They obviously invested a lot of money in this video production in order to lure more fish to scam:
- Hired actors! The creators of FastCash Biz who call themselves Madison Clark and David Graham are just paid actors for the purpose of promoting FastCash Biz scam.
- In the 30 minutes FastCash Biz scam promotional video, the 2 stars, Madison & David are telling you they have made $55 million dollars in just 3 years using the FastCash Biz system. They offer up evidence in the form of fast paced screenshots that can barely be seen as they are showing them in the video way too fast.
- In the FastCash biz promotion video, they are showing you a Bentley and a private jet. None of this looks real to me, this is just to lure you to deposit your money on their scam FastCash biz software and robe it from you.
- Throughout the FastCash biz scam video, we are not shown any kind of evidence that this software is really working. Instead the video simply pushes an extravagant lifestyle, hoping that you in your current situation will be desperate enough to deposit your money and hope to be like Madison and David: BULLSHIT.
- The FastCash biz scam video offers three testimonials which are obviously fake. They can be actors or even fake.
FastCash Biz is just a scam. Once you create an account with them, they will jump on you and ask you to deposit your money with them in order to scam you
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below
Trading binary options is prohibited in the following countries : USA, CANADA, FRANCE, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS. Do not register on any broker if you are a resident of one of these countries.