53Option Scam Review
53Option is another scam broker operating on the binary option trading market.
- 53Option is not regulated by any financial organization (CySEC or anyone else). Meaning that 53Option is operating without a license therefore your money is at risk if you deal with them. Trade only with regulated brokers guys, this is for your safety and for the safety of your funds.
- 53Option are “proudly” displaying a safety logo saying that all their deposits and withdrawal process are safe and secure. However, you will notice that 53Option website does not even have an “SSL” lock meaning that their website is really safe. The reality is that 53Option scam broker is not securing all your transactions and your payments details can easily be stolen or use for fraudulent things.
- 53Option are not offering any demo account. All serious brokers such 24Option or ExpertOption will always offer you demo account. The fact that 53Option can’t offer this basic thing show that they are not trustable and should be avoided!
- 53Option website does not offer much information about their software, 53Option company or even their regulation. The reason is that 53Option does not have much information to display because they are SCAM.
- 53Option have a Facebook page. But they are not updating it and you will not find much information there. In fact, the only information that you will find on their Facebook page is comments of traders that have been ripped off. Avoid 53Option!
53Option is a confirmed scam broker. Avoid them and deal with regulated brokers only.
BinaryScamAdvisor experts are committed to providing you with the best trading advises If you are looking for a safe and regulated brokers, BinaryScamAdvisor recommends that you try one of our top brokers below.